Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP and Women's Bar Association of Illinois Host Third Women's Business Development CLESwanson, Martin & Bell, LLP and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois have joined together once again for the CLE presentation, "How to Get the Business: A Continued Conversation with Givers and Getters," on Monday, May 6.
Rosie the Riveter inspired women to join the workforce. Today women make up a majority of law students – but how do those women become rainmakers? “How to Get the Business” continues the conversation started at our sold-out 2015 and 2017 gatherings, bringing in more experienced Business Givers and Business Getters for a two-part panel discussion. They will provide tactics on how women lawyers can excel at business development and lead their careers to new heights.
This year's Givers and Getters are:
- Claire Battle, Assistant General Counsel, ArcelorMittal USA
- Catherine Garvey, Associate General Counsel, University of Chicago Medicine
- Christine Koman, System Director, Claims Counsel, Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare
- Erin Lothson, Global Brand Protection and Enforcement, Groupon
- Patricia Kocour, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP (moderator)
- Brian Bell, Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Patricia Bobb, Principal, Patricia C. Bobb & Associates
- Shelly DeRousse, Partner, Freeborn & Peters
- Lee Annette Williams, Partner, Lowis & Gellen
- Eugena Whitson-Owen, MCU Trial Attorney, Krakar, Fanning & Olsen and past WBAI president (moderator)
To RSVP, please visit www.wbaillinois.org/events or contact Monique Austin at 312-341-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.